Are you ready for a second cocktail recipe in a row?! We’ve been wanting to try this drink for awhile, and finally got an excuse to try it out on Saturday! We kind of combined a lot of different recipes for this, but it turned out really well! Use a good jigger to accurately measure out the liquids – we love our OXO jigger!
Key Lime Pie Cocktail
Makes us wish we were in Florida…
- Servings – 1 drink
- Prep time – less than 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 shots (2.25 oz) vanilla vodka
- 1/2 shot (0.75 oz) lime juice (try Rose’s sweetened lime juice!)
- 1 shot (1.5 oz) pineapple juice
- 1/4 shot cream or half and half
- Limes cut into wedges
- Crushed graham crackers (2 or 3 crackers is plenty)
1. Pour a little lime juice onto a small plate, and dip the rim of the glass in the juice. Use a wedge of a lime to help spread the juice around the rim.
2. On another plate, put the graham cracker crumbs. Dip the rim of the glass into the crumbs.
3. In your shaker, add a few ice cubes, and the vodka, juices, and cream.
4. Shake a few times and pour (no ice!) into your rimmed glass.
5. Garnish with a lime wedge and enjoy!