So since school has started and everyone is busy with classes and work already, we thought we would share one of our favorites, the EASIEST side dish ever. Even if you think you don’t like broccoli, you’re wrong. You just haven’t had it like this before.
Vegetables can be yummy! We promise!
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Cook time – 20 minutes
- Servings – 2
- 1 head of broccoli (or a bag of broccoli florets)
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 450F.
2. Cut up your broccoli head into bite size pieces, but make sure they’re not too small.
3. On a foil-lined baking sheet, toss the broccoli with a little bit of olive oil, a little salt and pepper, and any other seasonings. We like garlic powder and a teeny bit of dried rosemary.
4. Bake the broccoli for about 15-20 minutes, stirring once sometime in the middle. The broccoli florets should be slightly brown/black on the ends. This is the yummy part!
5. Serve as a side with your main dish and enjoy!