Okay this is our last post until after the wedding. We just need to make sure we are all set and ready for the biggest day of our life, so we are going to take some time off for a few weeks. We will miss you all!
Don’t worry, when we come back we will have some awesome wedding photos! We are so excited – it’s still so unreal that our wedding is right around the corner! It still feels like we just got engaged!
This post is so short that we don’t have a photo of the final product (guess we ate all the croutons before we could take a pic!). Croutons are so easy to make and are a great way to “dispose” of any old bread that you should never go back to buying croutons in a bag!
Fair well for now! See you all in October!
Not much we can say, other than these are freakishly delicious!
- Servings – A good bit
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Bake time – 10 minutes
- Some stale bread
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Dried parsley
1. Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
2. Cut up the stale bread into bite size cubes.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the bread cubes and olive oil so that the bread is lightly coated (not saturated).
4. Lightly sprinkle the cubes with some garlic powder and parsley to taste.
5. Line cubes on a baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes or until lightly brown and crispy.
6. Serve over salad or soup and enjoy!