We hope you all had a very nice Father’s Day weekend. Dad’s are awesome aren’t they?!
Anyway, today’s crock-pot chicken tacos recipe is one of our easier recipes and a favorite for us when we really don’t want to cook and clean up. You probably already have most of the ingredients on hand (there are only three)! We stuffed these tacos with the chicken filling and our homemade guacamole. So good! We highly suggest you do the same.
Crock-pot Chicken Tacos
No this crock-pot does not make the entire taco for you, just the filling.
- Servings – 4
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Cook time – 6 hours inactive
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1-2 cups (8-16oz) salsa
1. Dump all the ingredients into your slow cooker and stir to make sure everything is well mixed.
2. Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours. Remove from slow-cooker and shred chicken.
3. Add chicken back into sauce and cook for another 15 minutes.
4. Serve with whatever taco toppings you like and enjoy!