Since Mad Men is on at 10 pm on Sunday nights, and that is a bit too late for us and our Mad Men friends, we started watching episodes on Monday nights instead. We call it Mad Men Mondays. Usually we make some kind of specialty drink or cook up some dessert. This week we decided to cook up this really easy three ingredient berry cobbler.
It turned out really yummy so we just had to share with you!
Easy as one, two, three!
- Servings – 8
- Prep time – 2 minutes
- Cook time – 45 to 50 minutes
- 2 twelve ounce bags of your frozen fruit
- 1 box cake mix (white or vanilla)
- 1 can of clear pop (Sierra Mist, 7 Up, etc.)
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Pour frozen berries into a 9×13 inch baking dish.
3. Pour the cake mix over the berries but do not stir.
4. Pour pop (or soda) over the cake mix but do not stir.
5. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
6. Serve with a side of ice cream or on its own and enjoy!