Today is the last day of Pitt’s spring semester. Next week is finals week. We’re both really excited for the summer. Declan will be going back to his internship (for a hint of where that may be, check out Declan’s twitter page) for a third rotation and Erica will be working at Pitt on a tissue engineering summer camp for youths. Also, today marks the halfway point of our engagement! We’re halfway to the wedding!
Okay moving on, one of Erica’s favorite foods is goat cheese, so when she found this simple recipe in her Martha Stewart’s Living magazine (we don’t know where this comes from; Erica never paid for it but it gets delivered to her every month!), we had to try it for our party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
Goat Cheese Dip
The easiest thing we’ve posted yet.
- Servings – Enough for about 12 people
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Cook time – 20 minutes
- 8 oz log of goat cheese
- Marinara Sauce (try using our homemade recipe!)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Crumble half the goat cheese in the bottom of a small baking dish.
3. Pour enough marinara to just cover the top of all the cheese. You’ll use a different amount depending on what size dish you have.
4. Crumble the rest of the goat cheese on top of the sauce.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until bubble and slightly browned.
6. Let cool for about 5 minutes and serve with bread!
7. Let your guests enjoy!