We had a little impromptu cocktail party this weekend for our birthdays with a few of our friends. It was a really great time for everyone and especially for us, we love hosting mature gatherings. “I feel like a real adult!” some people exclaimed.
This week we decided to post two appetizers and two martini recipes we made for the party! That’s right, this week is going to be a four post week! Today we’ll kick it off with this way too easy recipe for cinnamon sugar tortilla chips. They are great for a cocktail party or for snacking on during the week.
Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips
Way better than Taco Bell’s cinnamon things, we PROMISE.
Servings – enough for about 10 people
Prep Time – 10 minutes
Cook Time – 10 minutes
10 flour tortillas
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Using a pizza cutter, slice the tortillas into eight wedges. Spread them out in one layer on cookie sheets. We had to bake these in two batches because we didn’t have enough cookie sheets.
3. Melt the butter in the microwave. Brush on a light layer on each tortilla piece.
4. Mix the cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle on top of the tortillas.
5. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden and crispy.
6. Enjoy! If you want a dip, try using a food processor to mix up some fruit, a little vanilla, and some sugar!