It’s that time of year again, when people begin to prepare for their Super Bowl parties! Unfortunately for us our beloved Steelers could not escape the Wild Card round this year. However, it was quite enjoyable for us to see the Ravens get knocked out of the playoffs (again). How did that transpire?
So anyway, today’s post is something you can make if you are hosting a Super Bowl party, even if you aren’t a Patriots or Giants fan.
- Servings – 8 rolls
- Prep time – 15 minutes
- Cook time – 25 minutes
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup diced pepperoni
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded pizza cheese blend
- 1 pound pre-made pizza dough (dough not crust)
1. Pre-heat your oven to 375ºF.
2. Using a 16×10 inch backing sheet, roll out your pre-made dough so it lays even on the sheet. Hint: spray the sheet with a little non-stick spray but not too much, this helps with the rolling.
3. Evenly spread your sauce, then cheese, then diced pepperoni over the dough but leave a 1 inch margin around the edges.
4. Start on one of the longer sides, and begin to roll the dough like a jelly-role. Pinch together the seam.
5. Slice the roll into 8 even slices and place, sliced side down, on a baking dish (that’s already been sprayed with non-stick).
6. Bake for about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Sprinkle with some grated Parmesan cheese and enjoy!